We are introducing our new silicone dinner plate for babies!
The silicone dinner plate for babies is a great way to introduce your little one to solid foods. The plate is made of 100% food-grade silicone and is BPA-free, making it safe for your baby to use.
It is made out of silicone, a type of synthetic rubber. They are often used for babies and young children because they are soft and flexible, making them less likely to break if dropped.
With a sleek and minimal design, this plate is perfect for keeping your family's favorite food on hand. The silicone gel material is easy to clean, while the elegant designs and vibrant colors give this plate a natural look and feel of luxury. The plate has three compartments that are perfect for serving various foods. The plate is also dishwasher safe and can be placed in the microwave for reheating.
This set is perfect for small hands to eat delicious foods. Its flawless shine adds a perfect touch of luxury to any home.
So go ahead and add this new baby plate to your baby registry - it'll be the hit of your next event!
Directions To Use:
- Wash the silicone dinner plate with warm, soapy water before first use. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Place the silicone dinner plate on a flat surface.
- Fill the silicone dinner plate with food.
- Allow your baby to eat from the silicone dinner plate.
- When finished, wash the silicone dinner plate with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Material Used: Silicon gel
The use of silicon gel in baby plates is important because it helps prevent the formation of bacteria and mold.
Additionally, silicon gel helps to keep the plate clean and free of food particles.
Available In The Following Colors:
Size of the bag:
- Color may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Packaging/Logo may vary due to product enhancement.