What is a three-dimensional Alphanumeric Puzzle?
A 3-D Alphanumeric Puzzle is an educational toy for young children. The colorful letters and numbers on the puzzle teach number and letter recognition. The pegs fit into holes in the puzzle allowing your children to differentiate between different letters and numbers. The 3-D design of this puzzle also boosts engagement and interaction, making the educational aspects more effective.
Why is having a three-dimensional Alphanumeric Puzzle essential?
Having a three-dimensional Alphanumeric Puzzle is essential for parents who want the best for their children. Learning how to recognize and differentiate between numbers and letters is an integral aspect of early life learning. As a result, using an interactive toy to teach your kids how to do this at an earlier age can give them a head start in learning languages and mathematics later in life.
- Bright colors boost your baby’s understanding of its surroundings.
- Meticulous craftsmanship produces smooth edges, safe for soft baby hands.
- Teaches your children to match the letters on pegs with corresponding holes in the puzzle, developing letter recognition.
- The 21-piece number puzzle teaches young children to identify numbers 0-20.
- This puzzle develops young children’s fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, imagination, discovery skills, and creativity.
- 30.0 cm x 22.5 cm x 8.0 cm
- Over 12 Months
- Upper Case
- Lower Case
- 0-20 Number
- Upper case. This style has the upper case letters displayed on the puzzle with corresponding pegs. (27 pieces)
- Lowercase: This style shows lowercase letters with corresponding pegs in the puzzle. (27 pieces)
- Numbers: This style shows the numbers 0 through 20 with the pegs to match. (21 pieces)
- Color May vary slightly due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings;
- Packaging/Logo may vary due to product enhancement.
- Please allow a 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.