What is the significance of an infant drinking cup?
Infant drinking training requires parents to switch to drinking cups, teaching them to sip and eventually drink freely without help. At the first stage, pediatricians and child training experts suggest that drinking cups must be handled independently by the child for better practice and learning. This infant training cup is specially designed keeping in mind the requirements of parents and children, so it is leakproof and can be handed to children easily. In this way, they can be better than the open cups, which will result in spilling at an earlier stage of training.
- It has a 360-degree leakproof design
- It has a duckbill dust cover design
- It has a polypropylene plastic (PP) body
- It is practical for use with infants
- It has a food-grade silicone nozzle
Body: Polypropylene (PP)
Nozzle: Food-grade silicone
Boiling, Steam Sterilization
(1) Color May Slightly Vary Due to Photographic Lighting Sources or Your Monitor Settings
(2) Packaging/Logo may vary due to product enhancement.